This is a unique opportunity to share emerging and innovative concepts and tools in safety psychology to foster an organisation-wide commitment to improved workplace health and safety.
Join us in January in Auckland to harness your potential and be inspired to achieve your personal and professional goals.
ISN readers receive a special 10% discount off the standard registration rate! Click here to secure your spot!
· Tania Palmer, General Manager Health, Safety and Environment Contact Energy
· Julio Rodriguez, General Manager, Health and Safety, Global Operations Fonterra
· Julian Hughes, General Manager HSSE Z Energy
· Marlene Strawson, General Manager People and Safety Mercury
· Kim Nichols, Head of Safety and Assurance Airways New Zealand
· Anna Cassels-Brown, General Manager, People and Safety Auckland Airport
Click here to view the complete calibre of speakers
· Drawing on theories and frameworks from the field of psychology to develop and improve safety practices
· Positioning safety at the forefront of employee mindsets and motivations
· Techniques for engaging staff and embedding organisational change
· Identifying and understanding human factors that disrupt an organisation’s safety culture
Click here to view the complete agenda