A leading global range of ladder systems and access equipment purpose-built to provide solutions to major workplace safety and efficiency issues has been introduced by United Forklift and Access Solutions.
The Elevah range – for which United has been appointed exclusive national distributor – is focussed on enhancing workplace efficiency while preventing accidents and falls from lower heights, which are one of the leading causes of serious injury in workplaces worldwide.
The Italian-designed-and-built range includes the Elevah 40 Move, a self-propelled aluminium personal access lift with a class-leading 4 metre working height that has won the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) Product of the Year award for low-level access.
The first vertical mast (access) and order picker (forklift) products will also include the Elevah 40 Move Stock Picker for speedy and safe access to stored products, as well as the Elevah 51 Move Stock Picker with up to 5.1m working height and the Elevah 65 Move Stock Picker with a working height of up to 6.5 m, the largest lift height in its class.
All Elevah products respond to the latest European and global safety regulations applying to traditional ladder systems. While these have resulted in more cumbersome and heavier conventional systems, the light and safe Elevah systems have provided a totally new and more efficient solution to an old problem, says United Forklift and Access Solutions’ General Manager, Sales, Marketing and Distribution Trent Osborne.
“The Elevah range offers the greatest lift heights in its class at a competitive and affordable rate,” Osborne adds. “Businesses large and small can now afford to upgrade their conventional ladders to boost worker productivity and safety,” he said.
Elevah products, manufactured by Faraone Industrie, feature safe working platforms with built-in protection cages for operators and nimble performance for safe operation even in crowded or restricted spaces.
The compact and versatile access machines each feature tight turning performance with a high turning radius that enables the machinery to turn virtually within its own footprint.
Major advantages of the Elevah range include:
- safer than conventional ladder systems, helping to reduce preventable falls in the workplace from relatively low heights
- higher productivity than conventional ladder systems
- safety features include side entrance with sensors which stop the cage opening; dual operator presence device; anti-tilting device; electronic slope monitoring and overload monitoring
- Elevah Move products are ideal for applications such as maintenance, inspection and access work on construction sites and in industry
- Elevah Pickers – with wide picking surfaces – enhance the safety and speed of order picking in applications such as warehouses and supermarkets.
The Elevah range complements United’s broader national ranges of forklift and access equipment, including CAT forklifts and Konecranes lift trucks in capacities up to 65 tons, as well as the full range of Haulotte access equipment.
United Forklift and Access Solutions is one of Australia’s largest privately owned forklift and access equipment companies, with Australia’s most extensive range of forklift, scissor lift and boom lift equipment for sales and hire.
The addition of the Elevah range adds a new dimension of safety, efficiency and capability, with products purpose designed to deliver higher productivity to applications including:
- retail/appliances – lighting, homeware, display
- automotive – parts stores, tyre stores etc.
- window cleaning
- air conditioning
- facilities management – hospitals, hotels, large buildings, museums etc.
- safety representatives
- trade shows and facilities
- event hire.