- Use the online OHS training modules in our compliance pack to protect your organisation.
- Guard against the impact of poor workplace behaviour and mitigate financial, legal and reputational risk.
- Give your workforce the tools and training they need to embody your vision and values, and be safety culture ambassadors.
BENEFITS OF COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Mitigate financial risk by:
- Making your people aware of their legislative duties and obligations
- Reducing legislative breaches in the workplace
Create a positive culture by:
- Fostering a safe work environment
- Helping your people identify unsafe or unethical behaviour and report it
Protect your organisational brand and reputation to:
- Improve trust and brand loyalty
- Increase your profit
Strengthen your employee engagement to:
- Minimise staff turnover
- Attract talent
- Boost productivity
MAKE COMPLIANCE SECOND NATURE
Protect your people and brand from within. Create a positive culture and increase profit by making compliance the backbone of your organisation.
The Safety First HSW compliance pack makes safety culture a priority.
The compliance pack available through the Training Hub online platform helps your organisation to not only meet its legislative, regulatory and ethical obligations but also mitigate financial, legal and reputational risk.
WHY SAFETY FIRST HSW TRAINING IS UNIQUE
At Safety First HSW we use evidence-based instructional design and best practice user experience principles to deliver engaging eLearning.
Our courses are developed by Learning Seat, Australasia’s leading compliance training expert – protecting over 500 organisations across Asia Pacific with more than 700,000 learners undertaking their courses.
Compliance modules have been audited by New Zealand legal firm Simpson Grierson as compliant with current New Zealand OHS legislation. Modules are constantly updated to stay in line with legislation.