Site Safe have launched a new training initiative to help senior business leaders improve health and safety in their organisations
The two-hour Safety Excellence for Leaders workshop will help business owners and leaders from small to medium-sized companies understand their health and safety duties, and what they can personally do to boost health and safety.
Participants will be challenged to re-evaluate where their organisation stands on health and safety, and will build an action plan to address any pain points.
Each session is run as a facilitated discussion, so participants will have the chance to learn from their peers in the industry, as well as from real-life case studies.
Key topics covered include:
- compliance – understand it and move beyond it
- culture – evaluate and lead the change
- get involved – how to communicate confidently and be a positive influence
- measure what matters – re-evaluate what’s measured
- find key areas of improvement – form an action plan
Who should attend:
Senior leaders from small to medium-sized construction or construction-related businesses including:
- business owners
- senior managers e.g. general managers/operations managers
For information on bookings and course availability, go to https://www.sitesafe.org.nz/training/our-training-courses/safety-excellence-for-leaders/